Applications are now open for the One-Time Community Grants. It offers short-term grants (under $100,000) that support a wide range of projects in the community, including those relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Organizations that received Stabilization Grants in July are eligible to apply for a One-Time Community Grant as these are separate programs.
- Your organization must have a registered charitable number from Canada Revenue Agency to apply for a Community Grant. (This number is required to access the online application form.)
- An organization may not apply for any type of Community Grant if it has an outstanding Community Grant. You must submit your final report from your previous Community Grant before submitting a new Community Grant application.
- Applying for a Community Grant does not preclude you from applying for a Special Program Grant in the same calendar year, but it must be for a different project.
- You may apply for a One-Time Community Grant in a calendar year.
- The maximum request for a One-Time Community Grant is $100,000.
- Prior to applying, please review Preparing your Grant application [PDF].
Types of projects supported:
This grant program supports time-limited community projects, including:
- Capital and renovations
- Conferences and events
- Equipment and infrastructure
- Program operating
- Reports and planning
- Capital campaigns
- Short-term operating support
- Organizational development and capacity building
|Theme||: Community Grants|
|Applicant Country||: United States|
|For more information||: The Winnipeg Foundation|