Applications are invited from startups for The Bocconi for innovation(B4i) Accelerator program. This is a 4-month structured program to bring your startup from prototype stage to product-market fit.
Sponsoring Agency: Bocconi University
Type of Fund: Accelerator, Incubation, Mentorship and/or Training
Deadline: 9 Jan 2022
The Bocconi for innovation(B4i) Accelerator is a 4-month structured program to bring your startup from prototype stage to product-market fit.
Entrepreneurs will be expected to dedicate a full-time effort to the program, through which they will help them define their product, complete the team, connect to industry experts and advisors, and ultimately fundraise.
Bocconi for Innovation Startup Call is a Competition for startups organized by Bocconi University as part of the Bocconi for Innovation initiative, aimed at promoting entrepreneurial culture and encouraging and supporting the development of innovative startups.
They offer deeper knowledge and specialized support and network on 3 specific vertical tracks.
• Digital Tech
• Made in Italy
• Access to a network of expertise and mentors linked to Bocconi Professors, Alumni across continents and industries, and beyond
• Direct access to talent from Bocconi and our university partners, from bachelors to the MBAs
• On campus, modern office space shared with other startups
• Legal Clinics (pro bono legal consulting) support for 6 months
• Digital marketing support for the entire duration of the program
• Business Development and Sales channels towards B2B customers
• Discounted services from Bocconi and our partners, including databases, cloud hosting, payments systems, CRM, and more
• An investment of €30k in your startup in exchange for 5% equity
• A team of at least 2 people who have taken a full-time commitment to their startup and have reached the age of majority.
• Be constituted as a limited company (Italian SRL or equivalent) before the program starts in March 2022.
• Propose an innovative solution to a real need in a growing market that falls into at least one of the three verticals.
• Have some measurable indicators of market validation, such as users/paying customers, pipeline of potential users/paying customers, revenues if any, etc.
More information at: https://www.b4i.unibocconi.it/acceleration
Eligible Countries: Italy