Small Scale Support Program of the Human Rights Fund 2022 (India) With limited funds available, clear criteria have been developed by the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to ensure a transparent and efficient application process.
There is possibility to fund small projects under the Small Scale Support Program (SSSP) of the Human Rights Fund. Contributions can be made to local organizations aimed at strengthening and implementing their projects. Interested parties can apply.
Human Rights Fund for NGOs
Sponsoring Agency: Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands provide Human Rights Fund for NGOs under small grant program normally every for more detail can check the website URL given at the end of article.
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline: January 15, 2022
Small Scale Support Program can contribute to local NGOs and organizations which are working towards strengthening and implementing their projects in the following priority areas:
- Equal rights for women focused on economic empowerment and/or prevention of violence against women
- Freedom of Religion and Belief
- Freedom of Expression
- Equal rights for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex people (LGBTI)
Funding Information under Small Scale Support Program of the Human Rights Fund 2022
Netherlands diplomatic missions situated abroad will provide financial support under 25.000 euro in this small grant program.
With limited funds available, clear criteria have been developed to ensure a transparent and efficient application process. Organizations applying for funding (‘applicants’) have to comply with all of the following criteria:
- The project must be aimed at one of the above mentioned priority areas.
- The applicant should be a local organization working in any state of India.
- The applicant must fulfill all legal obligations under Indian law, including but not limited to the new regulations under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA). Funding is only available for applicants with a valid FCRA license.
- Applications can only be submitted in English via e-mail by filling up the Application Form SSSP 2022 provided below. Applications that do not adhere to the word limit will not be considered.
- Applications must include a budget proposal with a clear breakdown of budget allocation per activity. Applications without a budget proposal will not be considered.
- The time frame of the projects must be 1-2 yrs.
- Applications must explicitly mention the purpose, activities, expected goals, and results of their project.
Projects that are not eligible for funding under the SSSP are the following:
- Humanitarian aid;
- Activities that are primarily motivated by a commercial interest;
- Projects with a predominantly academic focus, i.e. feasibility studies, research, etc.
- Projects that exclusively or largely include the delivery of goods or materials;
- Infrastructural or construction projects;
For more information, visit here.