If you are a SME or a start-up seeking a start-up grant, you can apply for the URBAN TECH Program this September. Hurry up and apply for this funding opportunity before the said deadline.
Sponsoring Agency: URBAN TECH
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline: September 14, 2022
What else you should know:
The application is open for the URBAN TECH Program. The Consortium collected more than 300 Challenges from organisations all over Europe. If you think you can solve at least one of them with a product, a service, or even a concept for a solution, don’t miss your opportunity to apply and enter into URBAN TECH Programme.
Who can apply:
- SMEs and start-ups with legal entities based in European Union countries or H2020 associated countries or the UK.
- SMEs based in or having an affiliation in Russia or Belarus are NOT eligible to apply.
- Start-up and scale-up SME companies should meet the following criteria:
o 1-250 employees (minimum requirement is to have at least one full-time
o <50M EUR turnover annually
- Independent commercial company, which is developing or commercializing an innovative product, service, or business model with high market potential
- The company is not in a liquidation or bankruptcy process An SME, start-up can submit more than one short proposal to the Open Call and can participate at several Hackathons, but an SME, start-up is only eligible for one MINIMUM VIABLE PRODUCT VOUCHER (see later funding structure).
For more information, visit here.