If you are a business owner looking for a business grant to grow and develop your business even further you can apply for the Business Growth Loan Scheme TAS. Hurry and apply before the said deadline this September.
Sponsoring Agency: Tasmanian Government
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline: September 13, 2022
What you should know:
Business Growth Loan Scheme TAS provides businesses with concessional loans to help them develop and transition to sustainable post-COVID-19 operating models.
Concessional loan funding is available to support:
- businesses to recover, adapt, grow and develop enhanced business models that support employee retention and business growth
- new projects that contribute towards employment and growth of the Tasmanian economy
To be eligible for this grant, the business must:
- hold an active Australian business number (ABN) and be registered for goods and services tax (GST)
- be located in Tasmania and support Tasmanian employment
- generally, have a turnover of less than $10 million across the last 2 financial years, or in the case of a new project, have a projected average turnover of less than $10 million in the first 2 years of operation
- demonstrate a history of profitability pre-COVID-19 and/or have a sustainable pathway to recovery, or for new businesses or projects, be able to demonstrate sound prospects for the new venture
- confirm that statutory payments (e.g GST, PAYG-withholding, PAYG-instalments, payroll tax, etc) were up to date pre-COVID-19
For more information, visit here.