If your age is between 20-25 and interested, you can apply for the Dalai Lama Fellows (DLF) which is offering fellowship actively in 2022. Check the Eligibility Criteria and other details for more information and apply for this fellowship today!
Sponsoring Agency: Dalai Lama Fellows
Type of Fund: Fellowship
Deadline: February 1, 2022
Dalai Lama Fellows (DLF) offers emerging social innovators a rigorous, interdisciplinary, and deeply contemplative program to reimagine leadership as involving self-awareness, personal sustainability, genuine compassion for others, and the capacity to skillfully navigate complex systems at multiple levels. DLF also offers emerging social innovators a rigorous, interdisciplinary, and deeply contemplative program to reimagine leadership as involving self-awareness, personal sustainability, genuine compassion for others, and the capacity to skillfully navigate complex systems at multiple levels.
Over the course of a year, with the support of mentors and coaches, each Fellow implements an original field project addressing a local challenge and learns how to interweave their own transformation with the transformation of the communities with which they are engaging. Upon graduation, Fellows join a community of Lifelong Fellows, with whom they connect in mutually supportive ways while continuing to advance their leadership journeys.
The candidate must have:
- Age requirements: 20-36 years old as of Feb 1, 2022
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Current engagement with or well-articulated plans for a social change project and sustained engagement with the project throughout the fellowship year (NOTE: due to the difficulty of launching a social innovation project from scratch, it give preference to applicants who have ongoing projects, but each year it has selected Fellows who have a concrete vision for a project and plans to launch during the fellowship year, given they have the adequate expertise, resources, and community connections at the time of applying)
- In-depth knowledge of the community and the issue that the project is seeking to address, preferably with at least one year of previous experience working with the community
- Interest in learning and engaging in contemplative practices throughout the year
- Commitment to participating in all dimensions of the program (online learning platform, 1-on-1 coaching calls, group learning calls, etc.)
What are your benefits:
- Compassion-in-Action Projects
- An Integrated Leadership Curriculum
- 1-on-1 Coaching and Mentoring
- Community Learning
- Contemplative Leadership Assembly
- A Lifelong Commitment
For more information, visit here.