If you are a profit or non-profit, Canadian organization seeking an organization grant to support your business related to agricultural field, you can apply for the Agricultural Clean Technology (ACT) Program this year. You can be an individual or an indigenous organizations, so hurry and apply for this organization grant before the deadline.
You can check out the Eligibility Criteria and other Details for more information regarding this organization grant.
Sponsoring Agency: Mentor Works
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline: April 1, 2022
The Agricultural Clean Technology (ACT) Program is a $190-million investment that aims to support research, development, and adoption of clean technologies through investments and promotion of precision agriculture and agri-based bio products. These technologies must help to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, generate a wide range of positive impacts, and promote sustainable and clean growth. Funding is allocated through two streams: (1) the Adoption Stream and (2) the Research and Innovation Stream.
The following candidates can apply for this organization grant:
- Applicants must be legal, Canadian, entities;
- For-profit organizations, agriculture and farm businesses included;
- Not-for-profit organizations;
- Individuals; and
- Indigenous organizations
- Funding contributions are non-repayable;
- Projects should exceed a value of $50,000 of total eligible project costs;
- The maximum total allotment may not exceed $2 million per project;
- For-profit organizations may receive up to a maximum of 50% of project costs; and
- Not-for-profit organizations may receive up to a maximum of 75% of project costs.
For more information, visit here.