If you are a startup seeking grant, you can apply for the COVID-19 TechVoucher program 2022. It will support funding for technology-rich startups, scaleups, or small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to collaborate with Publicly Funded Research Organisations (PFROs) to accelerate the commercialization of innovative R&D products and services that address the many health and economic disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hurry and apply for this startup grant before the deadline arrives!
Sponsoring Agency: TechVouchers
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline: February 10, 2022
Examples of activities funded by TechVouchers include:
- access to research facilities and equipment such as electron microscopes, medical imaging, and other PRFO delivery partner facilities
- product or process design, such as engineering or technical design expertise to determine prototype structure, function, or materials
- validating or demonstrating technical capabilities of a product, process, or technology including clinical trials and in-market validation
- funding toxicology studies on materials that could be incorporated into a new product
- testing and certification for supply of products
- enhancing existing product capabilities or enabling entry to international markets.
Startups, scaleups, or small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that have a product or service that directly addresses the health, wellbeing, and/or economic impacts of COVID-19 can apply for this startup grant.
Two funding streams are available:
- Stream 1: Smaller R&D projects – $30,000 to $50,000
- Stream 2: Larger R&D projects – $50,001 to $100,000 or more
For more information, visit here.