If you are an early career researcher, you can apply for the Postdoc Academy for Transformational Leadership grant. This is a brilliant opportunity for you to win a research grant.
Check out the Eligibility Criteria and the other Details for more information.
Sponsoring Agency: Robert Bosch Stiftung
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline: February 15, 2022
The Postdoc Academy for Transformational Leadership is designed to develop the next generation of leaders in sustainability and transformation research.
The Postdoc Academy for Transformational Leadership is an initiative of the Robert Bosch Stiftung and a joint project of the Robert Bosch Stiftung and the four academic centers Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Leuphana University of Lüneburg, the Stockholm Resilience Centre, and the Dutch Research Institute for Transitions (DRIFT) in Rotterdam.
It provides intensive high-end training with four seminars in two years that broaden the research competencies of postdocs and promote their qualifications towards transdisciplinary leadership. The program also offers seed funding (e.g. for stakeholder meetings or proposal writing activities) to small groups of participants, who plan to initiate research collaborations. Furthermore, an active network of current and former participants of the program will be established.
Per intake, 20 researchers will be selected. To be eligible for the Postdoc Academy for Transformational Leadership you should be an early career researcher with a sustainability focus and:
- be affiliated with a European research institution that is your major place of work and has your main residence in Europe,
- have funds for your research for the majority of the programme cycle (at least until September 2023),
- have obtained your doctorate no more than four years prior to applying (family and caring times excluded),
- have a research topic relevant to this year’s focus topic “Racing to climate justice? Debating the multiple temporalities of just transformations”,
- have a strong interest and experience in doing inter-and transdisciplinary sustainability research, and
- conduct research that asks for the complementarity of natural sciences, social sciences, and the humanities,
- be an excellent researcher with a vision (societal impact),
- be on the way to a professorship or other academic leadership positions,
- be an academic entrepreneur, who acts responsibly and initiates positive changes and innovation within his/ her institution,
- be a shaper, a shaker, and a mover,
- have excellent English language skills (equivalent to CEFR Level C2) and
- be committed to attending all seminars and relevant networking activities.
If you find yourself eligible, do apply for this research grant before the deadline.
What else you must know about this research grant:
- Academic Growth
- Professional Growth
- Networking Opportunities
For more information, visit here.