Avail this excellent funding opportunity. Enter your business idea to stand a chance to join the 2-day entrepreneurs workshop and learn the business skills and tools to make your business a success. Plus win R50 000 worth of support for your business! Firstwatch Whisky is seeking application for their” Firstwatch Entrepreneurs Challenge” from South African nationals.
Sponsoring Agency: Firstwatch Whisky
Type of Fund: Challenges, Competitions or Prizes
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/31/2021
Size of the Fund: Less than USD $50,000
Enter your business idea to stand a chance to join the 2-day entrepreneurs workshop and learn the business skills and tools to make your business a success. Plus win R50 000 worth of support for your business!
With R50 000 and business support up for grabs, the Firstwatch Entrepreneurs Challenge is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for people with an idea to start a business, or business owners looking to expand their current business or start-up.
From all the entries, 160 candidates will be selected on 7 January 2022. These 160 candidates will get a chance to attend one of the two 2-day workshops on entrepreneurship. Workshops will be held in 2 cities – Johannesburg & Cape Town. 160 candidates in the two cities will get special invites to attend the workshops and 10 candidates from other provinces will be transported in, courtesy of Firstwatch.
The winner walks away with R50 000 and support for their business and a mentor for 6 months to help guide their business growth.
How the Challenge Works
• Enter your business or business idea
• Once all entries have been received, a selection process will take place
• 160 candidates will be shortlisted to attend a 2-day workshop in JHB and CPT
• Candidates will pitch their ideas to a panel of judges to earn a spot in the top 10
• Top 10 candidates will attend the finale in JHB, where the overall winner will be chosen
• The competition is open to anyone over the age of 18.
• The competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years or older in possession of a valid RSA Identity Document, excluding any Director, Member, Partner, Employee, Agent or Consultant of the Promoter, the Marketing Service Providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their Spouses, Life Partners, Business Partners or Immediate Family Members.
For more information kindly visit the following link.
Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Business