The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to the Republic of Armenia is pleased to announce a Call for Concept Notes for the 2022 budget year for the civil society organizations, research institutes, and individuals under two instruments: Human Rights Fund and MATRA programme. If you are interested, you can apply for this business grant.
Check Details and the Eligibility Criteria for more information.
Sponsoring Agency: Kingdom of the Netherlands
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline: January 31, 2022
Human Rights Fund:
Human rights are the foundation of a democracy in which every person counts. The Netherlands strives to protect and promote human rights all over the world.
The Human Rights Fund, therefore, supports organizations and individuals, that work for human rights worldwide. Promoting and protecting human rights worldwide is a priority of the Dutch Government’s foreign policy.
MATRA is a Dutch abbreviation and stands for “societal transformation”. The objective of the MATRA fund is to contribute to sustainable societal transformation by supporting reforms in the areas of rule of law, good governance, and democracy.
The following recipients are eligible to apply:
- This call is open to independent civil society organizations, research institutions and individuals, preferably based and operating in Armenia.
- Projects obligatory should meet the requirements of the mentioned directions of the Human Rights Fund and MATRA programme.
- The Concept notes should be in line with the attached format, must have feasible, realistic goals and defined results and activities.
- Budget must be realistic, for Human rights fund from EUR 0-50.000, for MATRA programme EUR 25.000-50.000, core funding is not allowed, overhead costs should be not higher than 7.5 % of the project;
- The duration of the project should be between 4 and 24 months.
For more information, visit here.