The European University is looking for innovative research proposals from the faculty and post-doctoral researchers in CIVICA universities (Bocconi University, CEU, EUI, Hertie, LSE, Sciences Po, SNSPA, SSE).
This is a good chance to submit proposals for seed funding to apply to larger grants.
Sponsoring Agency: European University
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline: January 10, 2022
Project ideas should be related but not limited to CIVICA’s four research themes:
- Societies in Transition, Crises of Earth
- Democracy in the 21st Century
- Europe Revisited
- Data-Driven Technologies for the Social Sciences
The aim of the initiative is to help innovative research projects to take off the ground and foster new cooperation between CIVICA’s partner universities.
- Collaborative research projects – each proposal should be developed and submitted by a research team consisting of members from a minimum of two (2) CIVICA universities.
- It strongly encourages applications from teams comprised of three (3) or more CIVICA partner institutions.
- Faculty and researchers (post-doctoral or other) from CIVICA universities are eligible to apply.
- Principal Investigators (PIs) must be permanent faculty at one (1) of the CIVICA universities at the time of submitting the application; other team members should have contractual relationships with a CIVICA university until the end of the project.
- Research teams can include non-CIVICA members, too, but only CIVICA faculty/researchers are financed.
For more information, visit CIVICA.