The Supplier Diversity Awards recognizes companies, government agencies, and individuals who are helping to foster a prosperous, vibrant and sustainable business sector. If you are interested in this award, apply before the deadline. You can also check out other Details and the Eligibility Criteria for more information.
Sponsoring Agency: Supply Nation
Type of Fund: Award
Deadline: February 25, 2022
This year, it is proud to unveil two newly recognized award categories in honor of two individuals who made tremendous contributions to their communities and to the growth of the sector:
- Sam Tjengala Reuben Award recognizing Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Dr. Dean Jarrett Award recognizing Outstanding Impact
After a challenging two years for businesses across the country, now more than ever is the time to celebrate your achievements! It encourages you to nominate yourself or your organization for the incredible work that you are doing within the Indigenous business sector.
All awards are judged by an independent judging panel and audited by an independent audit firm.
Supplier Diversity Partnership of the Year is the award that recognizes two organizations (Supply Nation Indigenous businesses and/or members) that have worked in partnership to contribute to the growth of the sector and /or specific Indigenous businesses. Such partnerships can include mentoring, programs, consortia bids, and/or strategic alliances.
The winning partnership will have:
- Developed a successful venture with demonstrated growth either for the partnership and/or both parties and/or the Indigenous business sector
- Demonstrated shared goals, risks, and vision between the parties
- Provided an example to others in developing strong partnerships
- Demonstrated commitment to building a prosperous, vibrant, and sustainable Indigenous business sector.
If you find yourself eligible for this award, you must apply for it.
For more information, visit here.