The Supplier Diversity Awards recognizes companies, government agencies, and individuals who are helping to foster a prosperous, vibrant and sustainable business sector. If you are interested you must apply before the deadline.
Check other Details and the Eligibility Criteria for more information regarding this award.
Sponsoring Agency: Supply Nation
Type of Fund: Award
Deadline: February 25, 2022
This year, it is proud to unveil two newly recognized award categories in honor of two individuals who made tremendous contributions to their communities and to the growth of the sector:
- Sam Tjengala Reuben Award recognizing Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Dr. Dean Jarrett Award recognizing Outstanding Impact
After a challenging two years for businesses across the country, now more than ever is the time to celebrate your achievements! It encourages you to nominate yourself or your organization for the incredible work that you are doing within the Indigenous business sector.
All awards are judged by an independent judging panel and audited by an independent audit firm.
Emerging Indigenous Exporter of the Year is the award that recognizes an Indigenous business that has successfully entered the export market within the last three years; can demonstrate potential for future export growth and that has demonstrated ongoing engagement with Supply Nation and/or members and Indigenous businesses.
The winner will:
- Be a Registered or Certified Supplier listed on Indigenous Business Direct
- Have demonstrated sustainable export trade
- Demonstrate business acumen
- Demonstrate commitment to ongoing international business
- Demonstrate commitment to building a prosperous, vibrant, and sustainable Indigenous business sector.
For more information, visit here.