If you are company or government agency seeking grant, you can participate in the Supplier Diversity Award this year to grow your business further. It is a great chance for you to win a award. Also, check out the Details and the Eligibility Criteria for more information regarding this award.
Sponsoring Agency: Supply Nation
Type of Fund: Award
Deadline: February 25, 2022
Supply Nation’s Supplier Diversity Awards recognize companies, government agencies, and individuals who are helping to foster a prosperous, vibrant and sustainable Indigenous business sector.
This year, it is proud to unveil two newly recognized award categories in honor of two individuals who made tremendous contributions to their communities and to the growth of the sector:
- Sam Tjengala Reuben Award recognizing Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Dr. Dean Jarrett Award recognizing Outstanding Impact
After a challenging two years for businesses across the country, now more than ever is the time to celebrate your achievements! It encourages you to nominate yourself or your organization for the incredible work that you are doing within the Indigenous business sector.
All awards are judged by an independent judging panel and audited by an independent audit firm.
Government Member of the Year is the award that recognizes a government member that has demonstrated exceptional commitment, engagement, and leadership in supplier diversity and driven significant growth in the Indigenous business sector.
The winner will have:
- Developed, influenced, and/or implemented a policy, project, or initiative that has had a demonstrated impact on the sector in 2020 and 2021
- Demonstrated commitment to building a prosperous, vibrant, and sustainable Indigenous business sector
- Demonstrated growth in procurement spending (direct or indirect) with Supply Nation Indigenous businesses over the past two years. Federal Government members will be verified against Slice of Pie. Non-Federal Government members will be verified against SpendTracker data.
If you find yourself eligible, you must apply for this award.
For more information, visit here.