If you are a company or a government agency seeking grant you can participate in the Supplier Diversity Awards this year (2022). Check other Details and the Eligibility Criteria for more information regarding this award.
Sponsoring Agency: Supply Nation
Type of Fund: Award
Deadline: February 25, 2022
Supply Nation’s Supplier Diversity Awards recognize companies, government agencies, and individuals who are helping to foster a prosperous, vibrant and sustainable Indigenous business sector.
This year, it is proud to unveil two newly recognized award categories in honor of two individuals who made tremendous contributions to their communities and to the growth of the sector:
- Sam Tjengala Reuben Award recognizing Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Dr. Dean Jarrett Award recognizing Outstanding Impact
After a challenging two years for businesses across the country, now more than ever is the time to celebrate your achievements! It encourages you to nominate yourself or your organization for the incredible work that you are doing within the Indigenous business sector.
All awards are judged by an independent judging panel and audited by an independent audit firm.
Certified Supplier of the Year is the award that recognizes a Certified Supplier that has driven significant growth in their business and has demonstrated ongoing engagement with Supply Nation and/or members.
This award is open to current Supply Nation Certified Suppliers that are listed on Indigenous Business Direct.
The winner will have:
- A well-articulated and active strategy to sustainably embed their organization in the supply chains of Supply Nation member organizations and/or Supply Nation Indigenous businesses
- Demonstrated increased business engagements with Supply Nation members and/or Supply Nation Indigenous businesses
- Demonstrated activity in building and promoting long term relationships with fellow Supply Nation Indigenous businesses, members, and/or advocates of supplier diversity
- Demonstrated organizational growth e.g. increased revenue/employment
- Demonstrated commitment to building a prosperous, vibrant, and sustainable Indigenous business sector.
If you find yourself eligible you can apply for this award.
For more information, visit here.