Apply for the 16-week accelerator program equips early-stage startups with seed funding and the knowledge, skills, and tools needed to become commercially viable businesses that have a positive social impact.
If you think you have a shot, go for it!
Sponsoring Agency: Remarkable
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline: January 22, 2022
RA22 Accelerator Program is Australia’s First Accelerator for Early-Stage Startups creating Technology to positively impact life for people with disabilities.
Remarkable accelerate early-stage tech startups who demonstrate an impact on people with disabilities, either directly through targeted design solutions, or indirectly through products that are universally designed.
It exists to create a more inclusive world. Remarkable is where technology meets human potential.
The following recipients are eligible:
- Direct or Indirect Impact on Disability – Demonstrated impact on people with disabilities, either through targeted design solutions, or products that are universally designed. Addressing problems at the intersection of disability, health and aging, focused on:
- autonomous mobility
- fast and natural communication including BCI
- upskilling and reskilling people with disabilities and the future of work
- smart and connected communities, cities, and homes
- early intervention
- low-cost assistive tech
- Early – Stage – Remarkable is looking for post-product, post-revenue startups, but startups may not have experienced massive revenue or growth yet.
For more information, visit here.